Just days to go until the first Teddington Health & Fitness Surgery where you will get the opportunity to meet and chat to local health & fitness experts and listen to inspirational 10 minute health talks for better health. There is definitely something for everyone!
The health & fitness experts on show include (in no particular order):
1. The Nutrition Kitchen: Hilary gives individual nutrition advice to help you eat your way to good health. Learn the food solutions for all your health concerns: Sleep better, balance your hormones, bound with energy, exercise hard, ease your digestion, feel better tomorrow than you feel today. Specialising in fatigue 100% of her clients describe having lower energy than they would like and lower energy than they used to have. By following Hilary’s advice and making small changes to the way they eat, these clients report huge increase in energy and vitality.
2. Curves Hampton/Teddington: The women only fitness centre featuring a 30 minute workout! Exercise, diet, personal coaching in one place. Curves’ exercise boosts metabolism, builds strength and burns calories in 30 minutes.
3. Flourish Well: Believing in prevention is better than cure, Flourish Well will help you to identify and achieve your wellness goals. Whether you want to lose weight, get more energy, a stronger immune system or just improve your general health Flourish Well will provide you with a lifestyle audit, knowledge, support accompanied by science based clinically proven nutritional products.
4. MJM Osteopathy: At MJM Osteopathy the main aim is to resolve immediate pain quickly, then get to the cause to prevent re-occurrence.
With more than 18 years in practice, several years as Clinic Tutor at the British School of Osteopathy and the Team Osteopath for the West Indies International & Barbados National Teams, Moira covers a wide range of conditions and injuries. Osteopathy is not just for backs, it covers everything from headaches and jaw pain to knee injuries and tennis elbow.
5. Joanne Henson Health & Wellness Coaching: Author of the ‘What is your excuse…?’ books, Joanne motivates people to get healthy and happy and stay health and happy. Joanne will also work with you to improve your relationship with food to achieve permanent weight loss.
6. Syncholistic Ltd: Physical health is a conscious choice. Syncholistic can help you with personal empowerment and emotional mastery leading you to the NOW. Creating your body, business, & relationships in 3D (mind, body & spirit).
7. Smart Health Support: Based on sound science & psychology Smart Health Support can support you in meeting your health & fitness goals with no diets or products!
8. The Nightingale Clinic: Holistic programmes for the recovery of ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia – the first of its kind in the world addressing the cause and giving you a map of where you are, how to get to your end goal to get your life back. Also promoting the use of homeopathy for everyday ailments as well as anxiety, depression, PMT, menopause symptoms, skin problems and so much more. A gentle form of treatment to stimulate your body’s responses to deal with its conditions.
9. The Waldegrave Clinic: a team of chiropractors, physiotherapists and complementary practitioners to help keep your body moving, free from pain. Treating back pain, muscular & joint pain, injury rehabilitation & sports injuries the Waldegrave Clinic helps you lead a fit and active life.
10. Kathleen Farren, nutritional therapist & Reiki practitioner: Together with Jacky, Kathleen offers 1:1 nutrition consultations to give you more energy, less stress and improved health. Also promoting the zest4life programme on a 1:1 basis and small group work combining Patrick Holford’s low GL diet, the proven method for fat loss and motivational coaching.
11. Synchronicity: As a Power Plate personal trainer practitioner, Emma’s 1:1 sessions are fast, efficient and effective with guaranteed results. Thought to be the biggest frontier in medicine over the next decade, Emma also uses Reiki/Quantum-Touch, a simple holistic therapy giving energy to the body to help heal itself from pain, inflammation caused by stress.
12. Compton Fitness: It doesn’t matter about age, size or how fit you feel right now, Compton Fitness can help you on your journey to become stronger, fitter or burn body fat. Overcome your own obstacles and realise your true potential with a commitment to good nutrition and regular training.
13. One2OneKB: a leading semi contact kick boxing academy offering a wide range of professionally designed, practical courses for groups for any level as well as personal one2one sessions. Students come away with a solid foundation, armed with skills and techniques across the discipline they choose including kick boxing, self-defence or martial arts.
14. Balanced Wellness: Sam Mill is an Alternative Health Practitioner specialising in the weird and wonderful world of Kinesiology to provide an alternative health service. Sam is passionate about cleansing and runs a 10 Day Group Detox Programme three times a year via a Facebook forum and one of Sam’s areas of expertise is working with children with digestive issues.